Friday 4 January 2013

Boxed and lofted.....


All the festivities are done now and the tree and decorations are all boxed and stored safely till December comes around again. The cards are ready to be recycled except for those that have been specially made for us and those with notes in, I keep those along with my lists of what I bought for who and the who bought me what list. I have read again letters from the few friends that send the 'round robin' type annual report and updated my address book with any births, marriages, divorces and deaths. I love hearing their news and keeping a mental picture of their lives, without these updates I would probably think of their adult children as perpetual toddlers if that was the last time we actually met! I hope they enjoy the letter I send.
.

No comments: