Wednesday 9 January 2013

Are you coming out to play?.....


A few of my neighbours are regular theatre goers so the conversation often comes up during coffee morning and they know that I haven't been myself for a very long time as it's really not Hubby's thing. Yesterday Trish knocked and armed with the Colchester Mercury brochure and a list said "These are the ones we have booked and there are three of us so room in the car for one more. I've also asked them to reserve a seat beside ours for each one so if you want to come to any or all of them with us just ring up and pay".

How lovely and thoughtful :-)

There were six plays on the list between mid March and end of October and four of them are Mondays which even that far ahead I could safely commit myself to. So I have theatre dates to look forward to <<big grin>>
.

1 comment: