Thursday 3 October 2013

A billow of pillows.....


Had a good night's sleep last night, mainly due to getting the pillows just right. There are so many pillows it's like a Sheik's bedouin tent. There are five behind me in the classic hospital armchair formation, so that I can almost be sitting up, but this can sometimes give me lower back twinges so two pillows under my knees ensured total comfort.

This isn't how I would normally sleep of course and after getting up for an early bathroom visit I was sleepily keen to get comfy on my side, so a bit of tugging moved the back down and the knee pillows got fidgeted into one under my top knee and the other rammed into my back. Zonked till gone 7:30am!!!

So getting more sleep has also meant I've eaten better, enjoyed visitors, and enjoying these...



No comments: