Wednesday 7 August 2013

It's cooler so I'm hotter.....


Thankfully it's a bit cooler today so into town this morning and I am now plowing my way through a big pile of ironing. Lots of thin cottony fabrics and Hubby's shorts that are full of pockets. My own fault for putting it off because it gets very hot upstairs but it's all got to be done and packed for a middle of the night Friday/Saturday holiday departure.

So a quick stop for a cuppa and rest my back for a bit and just time for this quick blog then back to it. I'm sure it will all be worth it when we get to Italy's Lake Garda.
.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

my friend irons in the garden in the evening during the hotter days.

MumB / @mumbosh said...

I've done that before too, but finding places to hang it is a problem, plus all the carrying stuff up and down is exhausting, the packing is all over a spare bed anyway and to be honest I'm out most evenings anyway. Should be like Em and not iron at all :)