Thursday 15 November 2012

No vote.....


I'm really cross at having to admit that I won't be using my right to vote today :-(
Ever since I've been a voting adult I've voted unless I just wasn't in the right place at the right time. I'm not very knowledgeable of anything political, however, I do try to read each candidate's leaflet and discuss with Hubby his views and if I don't have a strong opinion I'll vote his way so at least my vote doesn't cancel his out.

Well today we have the cards for Election of the Police and Crime Commissioner for Suffolk Police area. However, we have had no information about what this new post is, what it entails, what are the benefits or even who the candidates are.............so I'm not voting.

My apologies to the Pankhurst ladies and all the other sufragetes.
.

No comments: