Saturday 16 December 2023

Tiss The Season......

 
Finally a visit from Son and fiancé on Sunday having confirmed we are all germ free. 

No coffee morning this week as us neighbours had our Christmas lunch. 
Belstead Brook Hotel is very local to us, food is lovely and they gave us our own room. Most of us went traditional Turkey mains and Christmas pudding.
My old work team also decided on a festive lunch this year. I always organise this and the team were very well behaved. Our favourite pub The Maybush Inn looked after us well as always. The festive menu was good and all cooked and served perfectly. 
The mood was set when AC arrived and had us all throwing velcro balls at her 😂
We had a whole day of dog sitting as Daughter was given last minute complimentary tickets for The Globe theatre. When it's cold and wet outside the dog is even less bother as she prefers to curl up beside me and sleep most of the time. 

Really bad timing as I've a bit of toothache. I've a back tooth that split years ago but never hurt so been left alone, I'm guessing that now needs to come out. But it's the few weeks of constant social gatherings involving food. Not bad enough to phone for an emergency dental appointment so I'm hoping eating on the other side with the occasional paracetamol I can get through to the new year. 

I'm a Strictly Come Dancing fan and it's the final tonight, very exciting. 
Enjoy your weekend.
.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

love that Christmas jumper!