Saturday 6 June 2020

Together in Isolation (part 12).........


Saturday 30th May and blogger has told me I need to use the new version. I hate moving from things I already know and understand and feel very comfortable with but the old version is going so fingers crossed this version works the way I want it to. If you notice any problems please let me know. 

NeighbourA showed me her new sandals at one of our "on your own drive" gatherings and they looked so comfy and stretchy and light that I went onto the Pavers webpage and ordered them in both black and white. A's are the plain beige and I got the patterned. They are so comfy! 

Thursday morning had a silly video group chat using the new messenger rooms. It's our usual monthly craft group day so someone said let's try this. Four of us managed to get on ok but one kept messaging the facebook page with 
"It won't let me join"
"Someone let me in"
"Can anyone hear me shouting "
"I'm still knocking"
Then she added a picture of a skeleton outside an old door.
All very funny but not for her 🤣🤣🤣

Apple turnovers and a small crumble and that's the last of the 2019 apples used out of the freezer. Looks like quite a few growing on the tree for picking around September

Hubby has now taken delivery of his second new lawn mower this week, as the first to arrive had a bent wheel..... nothing is ever easy eh? He's happy outside playing with his new toy putting it together under cover but can't use it just yet as it's raining and forecast for a whole showery weekend.

Friday night and Hubby's film choice was the latest Maleficent. Fantastic special effects all the way through. 

Apart from that it's been a bit of an uneventful week, which is totally ok with me. 
Stay aware, keep calm and be kind (or whatever this week's phrase is).
.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Heard this recently released song on the radio (Lawnmower by Sparks) and decided it needed sharing on your blog :-). https://youtu.be/tPSFpaCQEvA

MumB / @mumbosh said...

That's hilarious 🤣🤣🤣