Saturday 31 January 2015

Catching up with catching up.....


It's been quite a domestic week.  I've made lemon cake and tear-n-share garlic and herb bread and a batch of damson and onion chutney all on different days. I've shortened some new jeans and made a start on patchwork repairing the sofa bed.

We have put the pool table onto eBay. .. end of an era!
And because hubby needs to sort the games room stuff he had decided to check out the games and jigsaws to see if they are for keeping or charity shopping, but of course if they are not complete then they will hit the recycle bin, so we keep getting job interruptions from jigsaw making.

Daughter had been here with the children lots this week, (very very lovely), with lots of comings and goings for Daughter and/or a child for dental or physio appointments, percussion lesson, dance lesson and drama leaving the children not needed for each thing with me. Some of this included her taking my car while her's went for a service and MOT. Sad to say it failed and expensive sounding repairs were started. .... three days later and still in the garage, hopefully it will be done by end of Monday!

Last night I had one of my lovely sleepovers with friendH, always good to have time for a real catch up gossip till nearly 2am. Then didn't leave there till nearly lunchtime today.

Meanwhile, as I'd pinched my car back overnight, Hubby had helped out with the normal Saturday morning driving children to various activities, but now I'm home she can have my car back...... and he'd finished the latest jigsaw


No comments: