Wednesday 12 September 2012

My way (#9)...



Over the years I seem to have developed some very definite ways of doing things and usually it's for a very good reason, so I thought I'd share. 

I've just finished a huge pile of ironing and was left with a blouse that always falls off clothes hangers and of course I didn't have a spare hanger that has the not slip ends so I wrapped a rubber band around each end and that did the trick. I've done it this way for years and the only thing to watch out for is after quite some time the rubber bands perish and need replacing, but even then they have never left a mark on my clothes.

What's your way?
.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

That's a clever idea. I sometimes do that with knitting needles if I'm travelling with a project and it might be prone to slip off whilst in transit.
I try to avoid ironing as much as possible!

MumB / @mumbosh said...

Never thought of knitting needles, thanks for that. Although I do keep a cork or two handy which also stop the needles from poking through the bag! We are both so resourceful :-)