Saturday 12 May 2012

What shall I wear? ...

Haven't had anything special to blog about this week, not that I haven't been busy but it's been all the usual  stuff.

Extra busy today as Daughter with R & E have gone all costumed up to an all day meeting for the Tudor re-enactment they are doing this summer, so O stayed behind with me and Hubby. He will do the Tudor week with them but would cause havoc at an all day meeting, and I have to say we have had a lovely day just the three of us, no havoc at all. The weather has been great so Hubby and O spent ages out in the garden this morning and the three of us went for a very long walk through nature reserves and woods and play park.

Tomorrow, according to the weather forecasters, is supposed to be much the same as today. We are off to a family surprise 60th BBQ party. Walking around today needed a cardigan  but not a coat, however, I think it might get a bit chilly just sitting outside and of course there is the slight chance of a shower. So....what shall I wear? We need to drive for an hour and half to pick up a sister and brother-in-law then drive for another hour and half to get to the venue so no nipping home for extra layers.
.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Lots of layers and an umbrella would be my choice, although I'm a little late seeing your post. I hope you had a lovely time :o)

MumB / @mumbosh said...

I must have read your mind Hannah. I wore layers and took socks and scarf in my bag too. But actually the venue had to change last minute and the BBQ became a buffet and even though the sun was shining we spent most of the time inside hahaha.