Saturday 13 January 2024

From Under A Blanket......

 
Daughter and Son met for a long dog walk early Saturday morning and they changed their planned location to Woodbridge for a less muddy route because of all the rain we've had. Afterwards they came here, picking up R on the way and they left after a couple of mugs of tea each. Son also helped Hubby get the Christmas stuff up into the loft as it's all getting too heavy for me now. 

And then it was finished. 
I also love jigsaws and we usually do them together, however Hubby was really enjoying the challenge of this one so after my initial help I tried to leave it all to him. 

We had Daughter's dog here twice this week. Tuesday afternoon when Daughter took O roller skating at Bury St Edmunds, it's a two hour HE session. O said there weren't many others there but he still enjoyed it. Second day was Thursday when Daughter had a plumber round to fix her heating problem. The dog may have been good and calm or she could have given the plumber a hard time when he moved from room to room, we didn't give her the option. Hubby went to play snooker with his friends and M decided to go home for the plumber, so Daughter and O joined me here for lunch. 

We have often seen a fox or two when we've come home from a late night out and we know they use our garden as Hubby has to do a poo patrol most days. However recently we are seeing them during daylight. Monday there was one in our garden while we were having coffee morning (it was actually snowing at the time too) and Friday there was one crossing the drive and heading into our garden at 7:30am. Unfortunately they are either too far away or moving too fast to get a clear photo on the house cameras. 
I love all the wildlife we see here. 
I was about to publish this then this morning I saw these two in our garden at 8:15am.
looks like an adult and a young one. We watched them for about 20mins.

That's about it as it's cold and damp outside and I've no need to be anywhere. Stay warm and I'll see you back here next week.
.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

We had a blue tit set off our camera this week :-). No foxes here as far as I know! Bit too enclosed I think for their comfort. See them regularly at night on my Dad's Ring camera though in north London.

MumB / @mumbosh said...

:-)