Saturday 25 November 2023

A Quick Read........

 
I know I say this every year, I love our tree in her autumn gold. Had to keep checking on our children as Son and fiancé gradually recovered from covid and Daughter started a really bad cold, she went to work on Monday afternoon but chose to wear a face mask so she didn't spread germs. Then M and R  both tested positive with covid !!!

My handyman Hubby had the carpet up in the bathroom and with lots of sawing and banging he replaced the floor boards that had recently felt a bit too bouncy to be safe. 

I've started the marathon card writing, takes me a while as I get distracted/ bored/ achy from sitting. I won't post any yet but I will post early enough to only need second class stamps because 75p is already expensive (£1.75 for 1st is ridiculous when I'm sending so many) and I'll try to deliver by hand as many as I can. Our local Scouts are providing their card delivery service again at just 35p each and of course the Scouts, leaders and parents do it voluntarily so what we pray is all fundraising which makes me happy. 

Seems like a short review of this week but it's mostly been our usual routine stuff and I'd hate to bore you. So stay warm and I'll see you next week.
.

No comments: