Saturday 11 March 2023

Marching On.....

 
Well lots of carrots sitting in the fridge needed making into cakes right? 

I'd written our next street party invitations and printed them. Last time some neighbours said they'd misplaced or thrown out their letter by mistake so this time I'd printed the backs too, hope that helps. 
Thought it time to put them out, so coffee morning I handed out to those that came and asked if anyone could help me do the letterbox drop, they all took a few and in the end I didn't need to do any. We've lovely neighbours. 

Hubby has now finished the loft, a mammoth task of moving stuff, sorting stuff, lifting boards, adding more cross bars, filling with more insulation, boarding on top, repositioning the ladder fixings and then arranging the stuff neatly. Phew!
I needed photo proof as I don't do the loft ladder. 


Seemed like the whole UK this week had snow but here in East Anglia we got off very light. We've had some very light flurries during the week but not enough to settle. Friday morning it was wildly windy and very wet until about 10am-ish then it snowed really heavy enough to settle on such wet ground. 
A lot heavier than this photo but I was too busy to take another pic in time, as about 11:30am-ish it stopped and the sun came out and it all melted away. 

An amusing thing to share (well it amused me). Lying awake in the early hours one morning with a painful right knee, I started thinking how most mornings something hurt or was really stiff before I got my body moving. From that came Old/Middle Age Bingo
Leaving you with that thought I'm about to reluctantly do some exercise. 
Have a good week and stay warm.
.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

loft is impressive. We need to sort ours out but it's not too high on the list...

good luck with the knee.xxx

MumB / @mumbosh said...

Thanks xxx