Saturday 8 October 2022

Everything is Rosy......

 
We've been shopping...
And arranging. 
Straight after this Hubby planted them all of course. Then there are four in the garden to move into this bed and two coming from Son's garden. Just need the ground cover between them and we can sit and watch them grow. 

What is it that's so irresistible about the smell of bacon cooking (apologies to all vegetarians/vegans) I love that smell more than I love the taste, even love it the next day when the cooker hood hadn't done its job properly. Mmmmmm

I really didn't need to rearrange the loo rolls, but I do like a good pattern

I needed to clean the worktops a bit more thoroughly than normal, so moved the microwave etc from the corner but then couldn't reach far enough (and Hubby was out) so I improvised by attaching the sponge to the kitchen brush with an elastic band and just about managed. 
We've had a lovely family meet up with Son&fiancé and Daughter&O and both of their dogs, to have an early celebration for Son's birthday.  We started on the beech at Southwold so us and the dogs could have a walk. 
It was perfect beach weather for me. Then a lovely meal at The Sail Loft
This was a good try by O to get us all in one photo. 
Thank you Daughter for driving me and Hubby there and back. 

Hope you've had a rosy week too.
.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm looking forward to seeing your new rose bed in the summer in full bloom.

Ingenious cleaning and the loo rolls reminded me of the time I rearranged my friend's loo rolls on her shelves as they weren't stacked centrally or symmetrically. Didn't think she'd notice but she did and told me so the following week!

MumB / @mumbosh said...

Fingers crossed all those roses live to bloom.
Patterns and symmetry are so pleasing, don't think I could rearrange someone else's stuff though I'd have to just grin and bear it hahaha