Saturday 9 July 2022

The Hedge and Hound.........

 
Quiet Sunday morning with the dog happily looking out the window and everyone else on computer and phones and I've only put my tablet down to take this photo. 
They went home Sunday evening. 
O and the dog were back on Thursday. 
This is a picture of a very fluffy dog after Hubby had to shower her down outside because she'd rolled in something smelly. While he did that I'd sprayed all the lounge with fabreze so it all smells a lot better. 

Our tall hedge has been cut down to a better size. Hubby loves having these bigger jobs to tackle. It just needs to green up again now. There used to be the children's swings, climbing frame and slide behind there which was removed a long time ago when they outgrew it all, so it doesn't need to be a hiding space anymore. 
Didn't realise just how wide the hedge had become. Shame it's the wrong sort of hedge for any topiary.  I'm sure there will be a better design for there now but it will take some research and thought. 

Any ideas will be appreciated by me, and by Hubby if it doesn't give him too much extra work. 

Dog was back on Friday for the day, she followed me everywhere. 

Hot already and heatwave coming, so use your suncream and stay hydrated and if I don't totally melt I'll be here next Saturday.
.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm currently thinking a siesta would be a good idea. Momentarily quiet (water main being replaced and it is noisier than i'd anticipated but all worth it)

MumB / @mumbosh said...

Siesta with earplugs a very good idea.