Saturday 12 March 2022

Looks Warmer Than It Is.........

 
Hubby has decided he needs to add more insulation to the loft and board it further so he started clearing some stuff. Lots of boxes from no longer owned appliances, lots of big polystyrene packaging, lots of curtains, blankets, bedspread and other fabrics and a very large box of soft toys that are now too manky to even give to charity as I doubt they'd survive the washing machine. I took a photo of a few that I knew Daughter and Son would rememberThat very large Weetabix man Son won in a local supermarket raffle that I didn't even know he'd entered. He was probably about six or seven years old and must have filled in the entry while I was shopping. I think we took an arm each and walked it home. 

Talking of walking, even though it was bitterly cold it was so sunny on Tuesday that when Daughter said she needed to get O to leave the house I suggested we meet at the park then they could come back here for lunch. 
This was supposed to be a photo of the Orwell Bridge in the distance, however, my phone takes good photos but I can't see the screen in sunlight, so I point/ click/ and hope for the best then have to explain afterwards what it was meant to be. 

Thursday was a pokey proddy day with Specsavers in the morning and a blood test in the afternoon. My first visit back to Specsavers since 2018 just because the pandemic got in the way and nothing was urgent, however I knew there was an issue that had got worse since I mentioned it to them at the 2018 appointments. They were very thorough including their new OCT scan. Although the optician said it's totally age related and can't be corrected he has done a hospital referral for another opinion. 

As we were on a rare trip into town, we popped into Primark and I treated myself to a heap of new pants (definitely about time).

Then it was washing day, just two full loads this time. First load done I went outside half intending to use the washing line for the first time since autumn and although very sunny it was blowy and cold, of course I changed my mind and it's all on the clothes horse upstairs. 

So it's more daffs in the lounge (my lovely Daughter bought them) but the heating is still on constant. 

Hope life is sunny for you.
.

No comments: