Tuesday 9 August 2016

Olympic standard........


If eating out were an Olympic sport then I've been in training for years.
If this week were the main event then surely I'll get a medal.

Monday pub lunch with BfriendM (then a visit with friendDJ at the care home).
Tuesday pub lunch with friendLE and friendSG, old friends just getting reacquainted.
Wednesday usual crowd in usual pub as usual.
Thursday birthday dinner in a favourite pub with Hubby, Daughter, R, E & O.
Friday another birthday celebration in a pub of course, with BfriendM, friendHM and friendJB.
Sunday late birthday dinner with Hubby, Son and fiancé.

So I'm going for gold, but must remember to pace myself or I'll never manage to climb onto that winners podium!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

So nearly a full run!

MumB / @mumbosh said...

Hahaha even true athletes have rest and recovery days!