Saturday 27 April 2024

I'm back.......

 
Did you miss me? 
Sorry couldn't post last week, technical hitch, I'll try to catch up soon, meanwhile this week....

Sunday seemed an endless day of washing (took four machine loads) and although it was dry and looked sunny it was still very windy, and to be honest I wasn't in the mood to fight with the pegging out and bringing in on a windy day, so it all went upstairs on the clothes horse in my craft room. 

Busy Wednesday started early with a visit to Specsavers. Hubby received his new specs and spent time having them fitted. I went straight to their hearing centre. Still too much wax in my right ear and their pad test showed some loss so continue with the olive oil spray and back in three weeks if clear enough I need the full test, if not they will clear it. As Hubby was waiting for me quite a while it gave him a chance to look around a lot and decide the peripheral vision wasn't as good as his previous pair, so back to see someone who checked everything and thought it was down to the curve in the frames, so she adjusted that, hopefully that's done the trick. 

Just time for cuppa at home then out again to meet friendsN&T and friendsV&N in West Bergholt for lunch. Food was great though we both tried not to eat too much. Really good to have a long catchup. 

We tried not to eat too much because we were out again in the evening. Our usual Prezzo which was almost empty, then The Grosvenor where we had trouble finding somewhere to sit as it was their open mic night. A few people are worth listening to but lots of them are dreadful. 

As with every year The Red Rose Chain Theatre Company are putting on their Theatre in the Forest for July and August. This year it's 
I will be going with Daughter&O and Son&fiancé in the first week. I'd mentioned it to some friends who were happy to come to Suffolk to see it, so I've booked six tickets (that even includes Hubby who is not a Theatre/ Shakespeare fan) in the third week and they will be sleeping over here afterwards. 

Hubby got a call from Daughter saying she'd lost a windscreen wiper blade while driving on the A12. She came over Friday morning and Hubby sorted that for her while we drank tea and enjoyed our chat. 

I received a hospital letter saying I'm due for my annual CT Scan so I've booked for a blood test next week as requested. I'm so grateful they are still keeping a check on me. 

And so another week has flown by. Hope you can pop by next week as, fingers crossed, I'll be here.
.