Saturday 24 December 2022

Lots to Celebrate.......

 
Sunday was the first of the eight days of Hanukkah, the Jewish festival of light. So my best wishes to all who are celebrating it. 

We've had some beautiful sunrise skies, and some mornings I've actually been up in time to see them. 

This year I've made an even bigger effort towards less waste. I've only used the wrapping paper and gift bags I had here already (most of the gift bags were recycled pre-used ones anyway) and for others I've made gift bags from old no longer worn clothing. I'll suggest they can be reused or returned to me. 



Wednesday our new sofa bed was delivered (it should have been here Monday but I refuse to get grumpy this week).
Looks good doesn't it, and hopefully it will be comfy too. 

Thursday evening I finally went to see R performing in Red Rose Theatre's adaptation of Wind in the Willows. We went as a family plus my old friend, Hubby and I, Daughter and O, Son and fiancé and friendKK. 




Have to say none of these photos were mine, I've taken them all from their advertising. I was too busy enjoying the show to take photos. 
It was fantastic and hilarious! So so proud of R. I had to post this review to Facebook...
Wow Wow Wow  what a fantastic show that was tonight, I can't stop smiling 😁 Fantastic set that smoothly became everything they needed it to be. A perfect cast that so enjoy what they are doing it's contagious. Brilliant script delivered with brilliant timing. Wow !!!

Now here it's house cleaning and food prepping and cooking as much in advance as I can. So I'll get on with it and leave you with my wishes for you all to have a great weekend and a very......










2 comments:

Michelle said...

Clo and I managed to see Wind in the Willows last night. Completely utterly brilliant. Everything, the acting, the energy, the set. Just fabulous.

I was so glad to have been able to make it as have a cough (negative for covid - it is a post cold cough) and was worried I'd be forced to miss it. So, so glad I didn't.

MumB / @mumbosh said...

Thrilled you got to see it, plus a bit jealous as I couldn't get to see it again. "COMPLETELY UTTERLY BRILLIANT" is the perfect description. I heard all about the coughing duo online gaming and hope it's a lot less coughing now than it was. xx