Saturday 13 November 2021

Making An Early Start........

 
You may remember that last week's post ended on a cliffhanger as Hubby and I had just had PCR tests....... both negative! 
Also pleased to report that M and O who were both positive are not suffering symptoms apart from O having some very minor smell issues. Daughter and R are still negative so fingers crossed it stays that way. 

I've made a start on writing the Christmas cards. Thankfully they can just stay out on the table as I can't sit for long so I write a few then go off and do something else and maybe pop back to write a few more. 
A lot of our Suffolk cards will be delivered by the Scouts. They provide a great service every year, saving me more than half the cost of a stamp, saving me having to hand deliver very local ones and raising substantial and much needed funds for the scout groups involved. Only downside is they have to go into their collection boxes quite early. 

I've started buying a few bits towards Christmas presents and making a few too, none of which I can tell you about here of course. 

So as nothing else has happened this week I'll share my beautiful tulip tree wearing autumn gold. You may just spot Hubby busy vacuuming up the leaves although it is a bit windy so more are falling all the time. I doubt it will be long before the tree is naked. 

Same time same place next Saturday then? 
Stay safe.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Thank you for the card! It was the first one we've received!

I have not even started yet.

Just in case I don't get a round tuit, Merry Christmas!

MumB / @mumbosh said...

You're welcome.
Reminded me of the year I made everyone round tuits so they all could hahaha

Michelle said...

love it!