Monday 13 August 2018

Comes around every year.....


Yes I've had another birthday 😊
Lots of lovely presents including another me
from Hubby, so no excuse for clothes that don't fit properly because I can't pin them on myself. I need to spend some time getting her to my size. Think she needs a name too. 

This birthday seems to be a continuous eating out celebration. 
Last Tuesday was a Mexican birthday dinner with my girl friends. 
I eat out every Wednesday night anyway.
Friday lunchtime we had a birthday lunch with Daughter, M, R, E and O. That pub was chosen mainly because it had a great outside play area but unfortunately it was raining so O nerve got to use it. 

Saturday (my actual birthday) Hubby took me out and after a couple of rainy days all day Saturday was sunny and very warm. 
We started at Thorpeness and had a good walk around 

Lunch was by the boating lake watching ducks, swans and the various techniques of the rowers.

We then took a drive to Aldeburgh (normally we could walk from one to the other but my knees were objecting). As I'd said it was very sunny and warm and Aldeburgh is a very popular place so nowhere to park! Driving on we made a stop at Snape for another walk around, along the river, shop, gallery and museum.

Last stop was into Woodbridge and a walk along the High Street and bought a few bits including the last two fresh scones in the bakery so just had to supermarket for some clotted cream and had our own cream tea when we got home. Well you have to have cake in your birthday right?  Half was cream then jam, the other half jam then cream so as not to offend either the Cornish or the Devonians.


Sunday (today) lunch was another pub with Son&fiancé.
And amazingly I've lunch Monday and Thursday and dinner Tuesday and Wednesday at different venues with different friends still to come this week hahaha. 
Birthdays are fun! 
.



4 comments:

Michelle said...

Belated birthday wishes xxxxxxxx What a lovely week of celebrating :-). Love the cream tea. Yum yum. Has MumB2 got a name yet?

MumB / @mumbosh said...

Thank you. I thought of B4 as in she wears my makes "before" I do but that doesn't really roll off the tongue. Any suggestions?

Michelle said...

Wikipedia suggests they are known as a Judy for female form and James for male form. Not heard of that before. Not very personal to you though.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dress_form

MumB / @mumbosh said...

Reminds me of Punch and Judy lol