Saturday 7 July 2018

It's coming.......


I know I haven't written here for absolute ages, sorry,  but life had been plodding on as usual and it's been hot and dry like everywhere else which always slows me down.

We've just had a holiday in Malta and it's taking me sooooo long to write up the blog for that but it's on its way.

What doesn't help was sitting under a tree for shade, all day on our craft day Thursday, meant I was covered in those horrid thunderbugs and now I look like I've got chickenpox and itch like mad so mostly functioning with one hand and scratching with the other!

Well today is another hot one and Hubby is on one of his fundraising events so I'm here alone with no special jobs to get done. So the plan is have my breakfast, go have a long shower and preen a little in prep for the wedding reception we are going to this evening then sit in the garden and remember all we did on holiday.
.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Lovely! It's been hot everywhere, we were on the Isle of Wight and glad of sea breezes. Dorset at my Grandad's before coming home was hotter as so still. I don't get football either. Not following any sport these days - you seem to need to invest quite a bit of time so you know the key players and history to enjoy it and I'm not interested enough to invest that time! Happy to see people happily celebrating when they're happy with a win (in a non loutish sort of way) but that's about it. x