Saturday 6 March 2021

Time Marches On.........

 
Should I be worried? Do you think Hubby has an addiction now? 
This one finished (I enjoyed helping too)
This one started immediately
And apart from stopping completely for lunch (well you can't eat a bacon sandwich, watch the news and handle puzzle pieces at the same time) he completed it in one sitting.  
This one next, a bit of a challenge with two large areas just blue and green. Still only Wednesday! 
Then just as I was going through the yellow pages looking for a therapist, he said "Think I'll give this a rest for a while" and packed it all away! 

Over ripe bananas warranted two bananas loaves and one went straight into the freezer so we didn't eat it all just because it's there. 

And that's about the sum of this week. Coffee morning on Monday was really cold sitting out, proving that spring will get here when it's good and ready and not before. I've two clothing projects I need my sewing machine for, so I braved testing it out again and it jammed again, so I walked away in disgust. I've also given up on the 40hrs lent challenge and don't even feel guilty. So not good or bad just plodding along with the same ol same ol stuff. 

Maybe I'll find something really exciting to tell you about next week. 
Meanwhile don't lower your guard just yet, stay safe.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Nom nom banana bread :-).

It was colder again last week. Today was nice though. I ended up carrying 9yos jumper and coat as he just wanted his t-shirt. He is harder than I am. I kept fleece and coat on.

MumB / @mumbosh said...

Hahaha yes I've definitely added another layer with each passing decade.