Saturday 27 February 2021

Spring is Springing..........

 
Jigsaw #3 will be finished soon (this was last Saturday). 

I've swapped walking on the treadmill (with the TV for company) for walking round the garden again now the weather has been milder. Sunday I decided to play some music on my phone and found "best of the 60s" on YouTube which started off quite well, but then my sisters were WhatsApp-ing (we have a 3-way group) and YouTube refused to compete. Plenty of birdsong so I enjoyed that instead. 

Hubby's car went for a service and MOT, so I followed to bring him home and drove him back to collect. This is in fact only the second time in a year that I've driven! I've only really left home for medical stuff and Hubby comes too so he's driven. Glad to find I haven't forgotten how. 

Turned into beautiful spring weather this week and the garden is definitely waking up. 
Hubby was making the most of the sunny dryness and got straight onto painting the fence. He had some help when R came over to paint fence panels too, all outdoors and I paid her as a worker so no covid rules broken. 
She nearly got stuck behind the railings though
Jigsaw #3 finished and #4 about a third done, but progress will slow right down while the weather is for outside activities. 

Good time to post this as I'm making us a cuppa and we'll sit by the pond in the sun watching the fish. 
Stay safe.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Still not opened our still sealed jigsaw puzzles. Clo has just opened up her Lego Police Station though as her exams finished this week (next lot in July) so she's giving herself the weekend off.

I'm also loving all the spring flowers emerging.

xx

MumB / @mumbosh said...

I like to find a space that I can open a jigsaw and leave it there, so I can have another look and pop in a few pieces in passing rather than sitting for whole sessions.
C definitely deserves the weekend off, happy lego-ing.