Saturday 20 February 2021

It's A Lot Warmer Inside........

 
Still snow on the ground and the bright sunshine couldn't budge it above -1°C.
Our Saturday matinee was a cute animated dragon film. 
A very welcome interlude for me between all the cricket and the rugby. 

Sunday was Hubby's birthday
Amongst other things I'd bought him four new jigsaws and Son had had delivered a lego motorbike kit, so hopefully that will keep him occupied on bad weather lockdown days. Daughter popped over alone to bring his prezzie and hilariously she'd been having a sort out and brought four more jigsaws she thought he might like!!! 

Monday and there must have been quite a bit of rain overnight as most of yesterday's thick snow had vanished. No outside coffee morning again as it carried on raining. With the lego almost finished yesterday (there's a mug behind holding it up)
it turned into a jigsaw day
And by the end of the day he'd finished jigsaw one, done about a third of jigsaw two and finished the lego bike plus doing other stuff so he didn't get backache. 

Tuesday it was the turn of Hubby's motorbike (not the lego one) to go for an MOT, at least with all his gear on he kept warm waiting on the car park bench watching the trains for nearly an hour. 
Shrove Tuesday or pancake day yummy πŸ˜‹ 

Wednesday is the start of lent and once again Daughter is using that as an excuse to dedicate 40 hours in the 40 days for something extra, and those joining in can note their achievements daily on the group Facebook page. Daughter is getting back to her piano practice. Last year I used it to get my crafting mojo back but with a year of lockdowns and shielding I've sat on my bum far too much, so I'm going for 40 hours of any physical activity. 

Thursday was 21 days since my first jab which is the time they say for immunity to kick in. 
Quiz tonight was 44/50 so not too bad. 

Friday I had the followup cystoscopy and I'm very very pleased to report my bladder looked completely clear so no further treatments and next cystoscopy booked for three months time. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜πŸ˜·πŸ‘πŸΌ

Stay safe everyone, stay warm and hope to see you back here next Saturday.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Please pass on our belated birthday returns. All those puzzles reminds me I've got some unopened puzzles here.

I am so happy about your results :-) :-) :-). The BEST news :-).

xxx

MumB / @mumbosh said...

We both thank you xxx