Saturday 7 November 2020

Is This Back to the Future?...........


Saturday and Boris announced the whole country is to lockdown again from Thursday for a month, that's the whole month of November! I'm not sure I've ever emerged from the lockdown that started in March! 

Today is also Halloween. We've had our own traditional family Halloween since our children came along and carried it through for the grandchildren too.... but not this year. However, just in case other local children did trick or treat I didn't want to disappoint them. So I had a big bucket of sweets ready and the plan was to put a small amount into the small bucket and pass it out on the long pole to maintain distance. Nobody knocked. 

 I've finished my lacy infinity scarf which can be worn in many ways. Wide enough to be pulled down as a shawl or pulled up as a hood, left long or wrapped twice. 
These are dreadful photos but you get the idea. 
(I've since cleaned the bathroom mirror) 

This has been a medical week with a blood test Tuesday a CT Scan on Wednesday and a Cystoscopy on Friday. Oh well it got me out of the house! Unfortunately they did show the bladder cancer is back and I'll need more surgery. 

I wonder if all this year's Halloween sweets will keep till next year? While packing them away I decided to empty all the popping candy into a little jar (to sprinkle on ice-cream perhaps) as these little packets looked so much like fancy condoms. I know I've got a strange mind. 

And that's about it for another week. So while the sun is shining and Hubby is busy washing his bike and both cars (that have barely gone anywhere) I think I'll find a couple of outside jobs too. 
Stay safe.
.








2 comments:

Michelle said...

Scarf is great! Funny about the popping candy packets. Now you've said it, yes they do but it wouldn't have occurred to me otherwise.

Yah boo sucks to the test results :-(. Hopefully you'll be sorted quickly. xxxxxxxxxxxx

MumB / @mumbosh said...

Thanks xxxx