Monday 10 October 2011

Hello out there...

I've been poking round the back room of this blog and on the stats 
page it shows that people have been popping by from United States, 
United Kingdom, Russia, Greece, India, Germany, Latvia and Poland 
so I wanted to say hello to you all...
Hi, hello, Zdravstvuj, Yassou, Namasté, Vanakkam, Namo namah, 
Grüß dich, Sveiki, Dzien dobry.

Forgive me if I've got these wrong as I've just relied on google and forgive me if I've used the wrong gender or formality but I'm guessing that anyway your English must be really good if you are making sense of my cockney that has the occasional Suffolk accent slipping in.

1 comment:

MumB / @mumbosh said...

Oops not sure what happened but it all went off the page and now I've corrected it all the coding/font/colour looks wrong.....see I don't speak HTML either!!!